"Ku ingin kau tahu,
diri ku disini,
menanti diri mu,
meski ku tunggu hingga ujung waktu ku,
dan berharap,
rasa ini ‘kan abadi untuk selamanya."
diri ku disini,
menanti diri mu,
meski ku tunggu hingga ujung waktu ku,
dan berharap,
rasa ini ‘kan abadi untuk selamanya."
Cinta Dalam Hati-Ungu
"All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end"
-Way back into love-Hugh Grant ft Hayley Bennett
"There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you"
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you"
-1234 I Love You-Plain White T's
"For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I`ll be there for you"
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I`ll be there for you"
For The Rest of My Life-Maher Zain
p/s: kalo korang ade kata2 pujangga yg nice share la..saje layan mood jiwang.hekhek
=p
No comments:
Post a Comment